We’re now weeks away from the largest legal technology event of the year – ILTACON 2017 – held in Las Vegas, NV on August 13-17 at the beautiful Mandalay Bay Resort.
With hundreds of legal technology providers and nearly 2,000 attendees, ILTACON 2017 is sure to deliver exceptional content programming, educational sessions, and plenty of fun and peer networking with legal professionals across leading firms, corporate legal departments, and technology and service providers.
NetDocuments continues to support the ILTA mission of delivering educational content and thought leadership when it comes to security, productivity, and the latest technology trends and innovation across the legal industry. Don’t miss the opportunity to attend the NetDocuments sessions and networking events with customer firms, company executives, and professionals across our channel and technology partner community. The NetDocuments sessions and customer presentations will be discussing a variety of relevant topics, including machine learning, why firms are selecting the native cloud platform, security-as-a-service, as well as showing a preview of the major UI/UX enhancements coming with the 17.2 release on August 24th.
Where to Find Us:
- Exhibit Hall Booth 100 – 102
- NetDocuments Executive Briefing Presentations | Oceanside F Conference Room
- Private Meeting and Product Demonstration Rooms | Lagoon I – Request an appointment
- NetDocuments Customer Suite | Request an appointment
Monday, August 14
- 2:30 – 3:30 PM NetDocuments Company Update: The Leading and Trusted Cloud Platform | Alvin Tedjamulia, NetDocuments (Mandalay Bay K) (add to calendar)
Tuesday, August 15 – NetDocuments Executive Briefing Presentations | Oceanside F
- 8:00 – 9:00 AM Microsoft and the NetDocuments Platform – A Cloud-First Partnership and Platform Integration | NetDocuments and Microsoft (add to calendar)
- 10:00 – 10:45 AM The DMS Evaluation and Selection Process at Orrick | Craig Dean, Rich Franco, Paul Mores and Gurdeep Mann, eSentio (add to calendar)
- 11:00 – 12:00 PM Email Management: Taking Productivity above and Beyond with Machine Learning and Predictive Filing | Bradlee Duncan, NetDocuments (add to calendar)
- 11:00 – 12:30 PM NetDocuments: Increase User Adoption w/ Next Gen File and Device Synchronization | Mike Sanders & Mark Salamon, NetDocuments (Oceanside C) (add to calendar)
- 1:30 – 2:15 PM How a Trusted Cloud Platform Enables Real Time Data Analytics for Better Decision Making | Peter Buck, NetDocuments (add to calendar)
- 2:30 – 3:30 PM The Regulatory and Client Requirements Dance: How Firms are Taking the Lead | Akin Gump; Keesal, Young & Logan; Gray Plant Mooty (add to calendar)
- 4:00 – 5:00 PM Elevating Your Security and Infogov Position with Advanced Encryption Key Management | Alvin Tedjamulia, NetDocuments (add to calendar)
Wednesday, August 16 – NetDocuments Executive Briefing Presentations | Oceanside F
- 8:00 – 8:45 AM The Decision to Move to the Trusted Cloud Platform to Enhance Security and Improve Adoption – Am Law 100 Customer Panel – Littler, BakerHostetler, Orrick, Baker Donelson (add to calendar)
- 9:00 – 9:45 AM Product Demonstration: A Better DMS for Today’s Modern and Mobile Legal Professional | Marc Duncan, NetDocuments (add to calendar)
- 10:00 – 10:45 AM Navigating Cybersecurity and Compliance in a Client-Driven Market | David Hansen, NetDocuments (add to calendar)
- 11:00 – 12:00 PM Raising the Bar with Product Innovation, User Experience, and Customer Delight | Valerie Connell, NetDocuments (add to calendar)
- 1:30 – 2:30 PM Creating a ‘Center-of-Gravity’ with Workspace Portal Technology and Third-Party Integrations | Travis Reed, NetDocuments (add to calendar)
- 3:00 – 3:45 PM Breaking Through the Cloud | Berys Amor, Corrs Chambers (add to calendar)
- 4:00 – 5:00 PM Increasing User Adoption with the Invisible DMS | Mike Sanders and Mark Salamon, NetDocuments (add to calendar)
5:30 – 7:30 PM Wednesday Evening Drinks Reception and Live Music at the House of Blues | Register here
Please join us on Wednesday, August 16th, 2017 at 5:30 PM for an exclusive NetDocuments ILTACON executive networking reception held at House of Blues in Mandalay Bay.
Take a break from ILTACON and come socialize with NetDocuments' executives, your peer firms, NetDocuments partners, and other ILTACON attendees over live music at the iconic House of Blues.